Friday, February 8, 2008

MEETING MY LORD



MEETING MY LORD

I trust each and every word of Bhagvadageeta Jee. It is Lord himself and my divine mother too. Lord speaks to me through it.

And when Arjuna went on went on to question his doubts, Lord replied again and again. Still, seeing face expression of Arjuna (or rather to oblige we people through Arjuna), Lord concluded the entire concept of divine knowledge in Shaloka 18/66.

Arjuna having acquired spiritual knowledge still could not specifically be clear as to what exact way will be more suitable for him. And Lord guided:

sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

(ARE YOU STILL CONFUSED AS TO JUGGLERY OF VARIETIES OF RELIGION? OKAY FORGET EVERYTHING, SIMPLY SURRENDER SELF TO ME. NOW IT IS MY HEAD-ACHE TO GET YOU RELIEVED OF EFFECTS OF SINS. YOU NEED NOT WORRY).

Now these are words of my lord, wherein he guarantees my elevation in case I surrender myself in all sincerity. REALLY, DO I NEED WORRY WHEN LORD HAS UNDERTAKEN MY SALVATION? In view of this implied agreement, where are the conditions of compliance of terms and conditions of deserving?

Now these days I had a dream. I remained in that hangover for longtime. I had to travel 200 km to start a new life and I was standing in queue to get reservation in bus for family and self. There were lot of problems and everything seemed difficult due to various factors. I was under tension and wondered what to do. And at that time, a gentleman, smart enough, so attractive and seemingly from affluent family, appeared before me and wished me. I did not recognise him. He told me he had been my class-fellow and wanted to know my details. I told him my position to share my anxieties. And he caught hold of my hands and dragged me out of queue. He told that he has Airconditioned car outside that bus-depot and out of old affection will take me to his home and make me incharge of his office. He wanted me to forget those queues, reservations, anxieties, future tensions and enjoy his hospitability. In my dream, I was wondering whether it was dream. My wife told me it is hallucination – better to remain in queue so that after turn matures I will get some seat.

And my friend convinced me his genuine gesture. And lo miracle has happened, once I believed HIS WORDS. Instead of moving to uncertain life, I was blessed with all powerful, blissful life by my friend, because my friend reminded me that he was favouring me because of my image of sincerity, honesty and duty-consciousness, he had about me.

Now, friends, I am in queue of moving to uncertain journeys forced by delusion/maya. Wondered what to do? And gentleman appears and introduces himself as K.K.Yadav ( K.K.Yadav means Krishan Kanhaiya Yadav) of Vrindavandhaam (My Lord’s manifestation – BG4/6) ). He says he knows me since many births though I have short memory. (BG 4/5) He is pleased that I surrendered myself to him and now HE WANTS ME TO BE IN HIS BAIKUNTHA. (BG18/66)

Oh my Lord, my tears are flowing, I never deserved such blessings. You are obliging me because of above agreement. Just to be eligible for your mercy, self-surrender was to be done and lo all cosmic rules and regulations are bye-passed. GREAT… LORD…

HARE KRISHNA

It is sharing of feelings from heart as devotee and not a scholarly submission. In case it requires rectification, I will review it.

5 comments:

Aseem Kaistha said...

This is excellent Stuff... Very inspiring and motivating...
Kudos...
Regards
Aseem

Only for u!!! said...

Very good material... Hare krishna

Pravin Choudhary said...

It is very great blessings of Lord that we get such inspiration from your works Parvinder Bhai! You teach us true devotion. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare! Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare! I have to thank you very much for all such glorious teachings. Please keep it up. Harih OUM!

Tycoon Swamy said...

Hello friend,

Your blog is excellent, i like this statement in Bhagavad gita (Chapter 18,TEXT 66), as u mentioned in introduction.

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

ok ,keep updating blog

Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare.

Regards,
Tycoon Swamy.

Krishna said...

The birth of Krishna is in itself a transcendental phenomenon that generates awe among the Hindus and overwhelms one and all with its supra mundane happenings.


Lord Vishnu Photo, Sri Vishnu Picture, God Vishnu