Saturday, December 29, 2007

CHATTED WITH LORD KRISHNA


Chatted with Lord my best friend
Who is most dependable of course
I remained under stress and mental agony
Till he became my only source

Of strength and inspiration to enjoy
His creation, his gifts and his blessings
And to feel gratitude for he gave
To this undeserving person many things.

He was there everywhere to chat and
To be with me, to support me always
Through well-wishers, through trees,
Through flowers, through water and airs

Smiling always saying why you worry
You depend on me now I will manage
Will elevate you high high in the sky
And note now no power can damage

You are not alone, I am with you
Your problems and obstacles I will remove
Your pride had separated us now you returned
Enjoy but spread happiness wherever you move

You help others I will help you
You love others I will love you
You respect others cooperate others
You support others, I will love you

Who makes my children happy are more adorable to me
I love them, bless them and they remain with me
Help the people in sufferings and brighten your “self”
I love them, bless them and they remain with me.

Thank you divine father thank you
I did not deserve your grace you blessed me
I will express gratitude by caring others
And will try to be your wiser child. Please bless me.

-Sharnagat

1 comment:

shaloo said...

blisss blisss
har tarafff tumarraa tejasss!!
aap ka har akshr mee krishnaa kaa
bliss haii...